Estate and Trust Litigation
Even when a person’s estate has undergone careful estate and succession planning, disputes commonly arise surrounding the interpretation of the intentions and wishes of the deceased:
- Disputes between beneficiaries
- Questions of suspected fraud
- Concern of incompetence or incapacity
- Charitable gifts and bequest disputes
- Interpretation of will and trust documents
- Accusations of financial mismanagement
- Disputes involving a partnership or other business
When questions arise concerning the dispersal of a friend’s or loved one’s estate, you need a law firm experienced in handling these cases within Georgia’s circuit and probate courts.
What The McGarity Group can do for you
If you become involved in a dispute over a will or trust, you need the attorneys at The McGarity Group to guide you through the dispute process and protect your rights. We can help in many ways:
- Resolving disputes outside the courtroom through negotiation, arbitration, or mediation
- Representing you in court to obtain the best possible settlement for you
- Identifying possible tax ramifications of a settlement to find the best economic solutions
If you are facing a dispute over a will or trust, contact The McGarity Group today at 877.851.4261 or contact us online.